provides Wizards, Worksheets, and other functions that allow you to quickly analyze any prospective call and put option prospect.
- Computes the gain (if called or if expired) from call premiums on various strike prices and expiration dates. Indicates desirable (Magic Chart) premiums.
Download The Money Tree Tools FREE Demo
- Computes the Put Factor for any strike price and strike month combination. This factor is then used to show the premium desired in your selection analysis.
- Computes Buy Limit, Buy Rank & Take Action Indicator (TAI) for stocks on your prospect list. Also sort by any column. Gets updates from the Internet when requested.
- As described in Chapter 14, generates expected return for any account size, level of margin, call and put premium values and monthly, quarterly or yearly option cycles.
- This worksheet lays out a month by month option plan by stock. Call and put premiums are totaled by month and year. Shows the yearly income potential from your holdings.
- Provides the stock selection criteria outlined in the book. Calculates the Buy Limit and Buy Rank for your prospects. Use the Excel sort function to sort on any attribute.
- Track your trades and summarize your results over time. Sort by stock to track results like the examples in the book.