This dynamic program eliminates the drudgery of looking for the financial information for the companies that you might want to add to your prospect list. The Basic Edition components are as follows:
- A fast executing search that looks at over eight thousand companies and selects those that meet your criteria for Market Capitalization, Sales Revenue, Beta, P/E, and Dividend Yield. Retrieves the list of companies providing name and stock symbol for use in any of the other VISIONS search engines. Your first step in finding great companies to invest in.
Click Here to download the VISIONS Stock Market Explorer 21 day FREE Trial
- A data mining machine that gets the data on any list of companies and finds the diamonds (companies with the highest best fit ranking) for investment consideration. It allows you to filter and sort the list to your specified criteria such as Buy Rank, Yearly Revenue Growth, Dividend Yield, PE, Trading Volume, Market Cap, Bare Cash, and many more. Searches can be performed on the supplied lists or on those you create and save.
- Scout searches the entire stock market for the best investment opportunities right now. It uses the fundamental and technical analysis as explained in the books "CA$H for LIFE" and "Covered Calls and Naked Puts" by Ronald Groenke. It has identified investment opportunities that have been successful over 80% of the time.
- Displays a 12 month view of the stocks on your list together with their Buy Limit, 30, 50, 100, or 200 day moving average, and comparison with the major indexes such as the DJIA, SP500, SP100, NASDAQ, or Russell 2000. Provides a take action indicator with number of days in the VISIONS View V. Charts are saved for use at any time.
- Displays the call options that meet your strike month, % gain, and premium criteria. It also provides the current price, the 52 week trading range, 50 day average, Buy Limit, Buy Rank, TAI, and Beta. A best fit to the Magic Chart is calculated along with percent gain for If-Sold and If-Expired, and months to expiration. Creates a summary of all the options sorted by best If-Sold % gain from all the stocks in your search list.
- Displays the put options that meet your strike month, Put Factor, and premium criteria. It also provides the current price, the 52 week trading range, 50 day average, Buy Limit, Buy Rank, TAI, and Beta. A best fit to the Put Factor is calculated along with % discount and months to expiration. Creates a summary of all the options sorted by best Put Factor from all the stocks in your search list.
- This tool allows you to prepare a plan for executing a number of Covered Calls and Naked Puts. You can review the overall results (% gain) on your current stock and option selections. You can save and print the plan at any time.
- Display the current stock price and daily change for any stock list. Can be set to run at the time interval you select such as providing an update every thirty seconds if desired.
- Displays the Stock Data, Call Options, Put Options, and Chart for any one stock. Allows a quick look at all the information for any one company.
- The VISIONS PIE program allows you to find out how much income you can generate from your stock portfolio on a monthly basis. It is based on the next month best call option available.